Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Genuine 85W AC Power Adapter for Apple 15" Macbook Pro Magsafe 2

This is a 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter and they are for Mid 2012 to 2014 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display.. email us if you are not sure if this is the correct ac adapter for your laptop. This product release on July 2015, many people order this product and give positive reviews on many online store, get it before the price grow up and limited stock.

  • Input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz
  • Output: 20V 4.25A 85W
  • Compatible with: Late 2012 APPLE MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display.
This is a 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter and they are for Mid 2012 to 2014 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display.. email us if you are not sure if this is the correct ac adapter for your laptop.
 
I ordered this as a replacement for my original charger which had become unreliable as my kitten had chewed it. Sure enough, my old one went out completely about a week after I received this one. So glad to have it on hand! This is the real deal Apple, and for half the price. The wires were neatly packed and in individual ziplock type bags. This has a very sturdy, solid feel. I would recommend to buy at this price if only as a backup. But, works wonderfully as a replacement for your MacBook Pro. I have a MacBook Pro Retina 15" btw. Hope this helps.  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment